Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hello World

Video games are a bit of a hobby for me and I wish to review ones that I find interesting.  I'm not necessarily the best gamer (in fact I cheat frequently) and my tastes are esoteric, but when I find a game I enjoy I may post here about it.  Maybe I'll even post about games I do not enjoy, but without whining constantly.

I hope to create both video and text reviews and post them to this site.  The video reviews should be a mix of Ancient DOS Games, Turbo Views, and MMO Grinder.  The text reviews will be for shorter games or ones I did not particularly enjoy (or had to cheat extensively to beat).    I may also posts cheats and other items of interest.

Blogger may not be the best platform for this, but it's free and low-maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation begins after seven (7) days.